Refund / Return Policy
Considering the nature of the accounts we sell, a refund is possible, but a deadline of 24 hours may be necessary for us to check if the account is not used.
Refunds or credits will be issued solely at XSMURFS.COM’S discretion. Refunds may be offered if all the following conditions are met:
– The time of your request for refund is no more than 24 hours old from time of purchase
– The account has not been used to play any competitive or casual game
– We find your request reasonable due to special circumstances
Playing a competitive matchmaking game on an account constitutes full acceptance of the account as it was received. If your account arrived at a different rank then what you purchased, please contact us before playing any competitive matchmaking games on it. We will refund the difference or replace the account. If you have played any competitive games we cannot help you with the rank difference at all and your account won’t be replaced or a refund won’t be provided.
In the process of deranking or achieving a particular rank, our boosters and derankers sometimes have to grief in the game in order to lower their ELO and get lower ranks. During this process they might get kicked or get a cooldown for too much team damage or being repeatedly kicked due to griefing. Therefore we cannot guarantee that the account you receive won’t have any past cooldowns. There’s always a possiblity that the account you received never got a cooldown AS WELL AS got a 1 week cooldown. In case you receive a cooldown, we cannot refund or replace your account in such cases.
- Once payment is done money shall not be refunded at all. Buyer can request for replacement of account within 12 hours Maximum (no information of account should be changed).
- The customer is solely responsible for the security of his/her CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS AND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS. xSmurfs Ltd. won’t be held responsible for any kind of unauthorized purchase made from the customer’s Cards or PayPal Accounts on the site and will not be liable to pay any compensation or subject to an unauthorized chargeback.
- The customer is required to provide his “PayPal Email Address” in the billing section of the site while checking out. If the customer fails to do the required or provides a false email address then xSmurfs Ltd “will not be held responsible for the unsuccessful delivery” of the product and “any Item not received chargebacks” will not be entertained by the company and would be completely null and void.
- Unnecessary Charge-backs and Scam Attempts will be Dealt with Strong Actions and May Lead to IP Ban.
- In case of a chargeback or dispute escalated by the buyer, we have the full authority to revoke/lock the product until the case has been marked closed by PayPal in its review. We will not be held responsible in case of a wrong chargeback is escalated by the customer, leading to account/product locking by us.
- Replacement terms
You have been provided with a wrong account mistakenly.
There is no rank on the account at the time of purchase.
- In case of an account being compromised or locked, the customer must notify us as soon as possible so we can try recovering the account within the next three business days once the complaint has been received. We will not be held accountable if the compromised account gets a VAC ban.
- Any account purchased from us get VAC banned or GAME BANNED due to cheats used or any other 3rd party software used by the end user will not be applicable for a refund or replacement at all, and all requests made by the end user will not be entertained by us.
- We will not be responsible for any account sold by the end user to any other person.
Glossary of Terms
- VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat): If a user connects to a VAC-Secured server from a computer with identifiable cheats installed, the VAC system will ban the user from playing that game on VAC-Secured servers in the future. The VAC system reliably detects cheats using their cheat signatures. Any third-party modifications to a game designed to give one player an advantage over another are classified as a cheat or hack and will trigger a VAC ban. This includes modifications to a game’s core executable files and dynamic link libraries. While server admins may choose to ban specific players, server admins cannot VAC ban players. The following will not trigger a VAC ban:
- Using chat programs like X-Fire or Overwolf
- System hardware configurations
- Updated system drivers, such as video card drivers
- Over-Watch: The Overwatch lets the CS: GO community regulate itself by allowing qualified and experienced members of the community (‘investigators‘) to review reports of disruptive behavior, determine whether those reports are valid, and apply temporary bans if appropriate.
If, in the unlikely event you receive an account that does not work, simply Contact Us at our live chat and we will check the account for you. In most cases, an accouunt that does not allow you to login will be an error in transmission, for example a spelling error in the account login credentials. So please simply write to us, and we will double check the account and re-send it.
NOTICE:- CHARGEBACKS ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. IF WE FIND THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO CHARGEBACK AFTER PURCHASING THE ACCOUNT. WE MAY BAN YOU FROM THE SITE USING OUR PRODUCTS / SERVICES. AFTER WARDS WE WILL REVOKE THE ACCOUNT BACK. USUALLY WE DONT DO SO. BUT IF WE FEEL WE ARE BEING SCAMMED. WE WILL DO SO.